In collaboration with G. MORAITOU's Law Office
Greece Golden Visa Program
- article 20 of Law 4251/14 (permanent resident's residence permit)
The Greece Golden Visa Program is considered one of the most affordable residence-by-investment programs that provides access to Europe. Successful applicants and their families are able to benefit from visa-free access to Europe’s Schengen Area within two months of applying.
1. An investment in property with a minimum value of EUR 500,000 plus the applicable taxes.
2. Proof of health insurance coverage that is valid in Greece
1. In all cases, the applicant and their spouse, children, and parents must have health insurance in Greece.
2. A valid visa is needed at the beginning of the application process in order to enter Greece.
3. All the essential documentation that accompanies the application for an immigration permit must be duly certified, along with a translation of the same documents into the Greek language.
Key advantages of the Greece Golden Visa Program:
Visa-free travel within Europe’s Schengen Area
No requirement to reside in Greece
Residence permits can be acquired within 30–60 days
Unlimited expiry date of residence permit
Opportunity to rent out the investment property
Residence applicable to the whole family (married spouse, children under 21 years old, and parents of the main applicant and spouse)
Eligibility to apply for citizenship after seven years of residence
Ability to hold shares and receive income from the dividends of a company registered in Greece (but not to be employed in Greece)